The Project Contacts are available to help you be successful in your project areas this year. If you have a project-related question, need advice, or want to bounce around some ideas, let them know!
4-H families that wish to receive hard copies of the 4-H Newsclip by mail may do so by completing a $10 subscription and submitting it to the Extension office. That subscription will be good through the December 2015/January 2016 issue. 4-H families with email addresses on file in the Extension office will automatically receive an email alert when new issues of the Newsclip are available online.
To subscribe, please send in the 4-H Newsclip Subscription Form along with a $10.00 fee (Checks should be made payable to UW-Extension) to: Walworth County UW-Extension, 100 West Walworth St, PO Box 1001, Elkhorn, WI 53121
Have an article for the Newsclip?
- December ’14/January ’15 Issue – November 21
- February/March Issue – January 23
- April/May Issue – March 20
- June/July Issue – May 22
- August/September Issue – July 24
- October/November Issue – September 18
- October-November 2014 Newsclip
- August-September 2014 Newsclip
- June-July 2014 Newsclip
- April-May 2014 Newsclip
- February-March 2014 Newsclip
- December 2013-January 2014 Newsclip
Wisconsin 4-H Centennial Highlighted in Wisconsin Counties magazine!
View the article: Wisconsin 4-H Centennial, Wisconsin Counties magazine, January 2014