Upcoming Meetings and Practices
Project Forms and Information
- 2017 Walworth County Sportsmanship Award
- 2017 Supreme Championship Award
- 2017 Identification Form and Checklist
- 2017 Handbook UPDATED 3-2-17
- 2017 Code of Conduct
- 2017 Areas of Interest Form
- 2017 Horse & Pony Project Checklist
- 2017 Ambassador App
- One mandatory meeting
- Three clinics (approved by the Walworth County 4-H Horse and Pony Committee) per discipline you plan to show in.
To be eligible to show at the Qualifying Show, participants must:
- Pay Horse & Pony project fees
- Turn in Identification Forms
- Attend one mandatory meeting
- Attend three clinics per discipline
- Requirements apply to all members, including Horseless Horse youth
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
February 18th 10:00 am – Senior Center
March 16th 6:00 pm – Elkhorn Area Middle School
Contact project leader Jeff Markham at 414-378-4385.