Hands-on model building workshops are held monthly. All meetings will be at the Activity Center at the Walworth County Fairgrounds.
- Saturdays, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- December 17
Scale Models meetings are a way for you to pick up valuable tips on how to build better models. Butchers Model Car Club members are more than happy to share information and answer any questions. The Scale Models project also has a communal tool box and bottle paints for your use.
- Hobby Town USA “Hobby Club” Discount: Hobby Town USA – Lake Geneva is offering a 10% discount to youth signed up in the Scale Models or Aerospace projects. To receive a “Hobby Club” card, you must bring proof of registration in either project to a meeting. This card must be presented at Hobby Town USA – Lake Geneva for an account to be set up. The Hobby Club starts over in January, so be sure to get your new Hobby Club card. Also, look for the special 4-H models section – Level 2 kits that are great for beginners and experienced modelers have been set aside in this area. We would like to thank Margie and John Danno of Hobby Town USA for their support.
- Keep up with what the Butchers Model Car Club is doing by following our Facebook page.
Contact a project leader:
- Keith Reimers – (262) 728-1483
- Bob Carey – (608) 207-9223
- Richard Morgan – (262) 215-0287