Upcoming Meetings & Practices
Project Forms and Information
Walworth County 4-H Shoot-Off Results
- All Junior and Intermediate Shooting Sports members must attend a minimum of three (3) district shooting sports practices in a discipline to be eligible to take part in that specific discipline at the County Shoot-Off. Attendance at the annual Walworth County Shooting Sports Orientation counts as one of these practices for Juniors and Intermediates.
- Senior Walworth County Shooting Sports members must attend at least one (1) district shooting sports practice per discipline to be eligible to take part in that specific discipline at the County Shoot-Off. Attendance at the orientation session does not satisfy this requirement for Seniors.
- Approved shoots or competitions may take the place of up to two shooting sports practices (ex: Marshfield, West Bend, etc.) for members that are not in their first year of shooting sports. Three shoots or competitions will not be accepted as fulfilled requirements. All shooting sports members must attend at least one practice
- The final decision to allow 4-H members to participate in the County Shoot-Off will be made by the district instructors and will be based primarily on observed safe firearms and bow handling procedures. Attending a minimum number of practices does not guarantee permission to take part in the shoot.
- Check out the State 4-H Shooting Sports Website for Instructor Certification and for a list of competitive opportunities offered throughout the state in 2017.
- Check out the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources website for an up-to-date list of upcoming Hunter Safety Certification courses.
- Department of Natural Resources
- Learn about competitive shooting sports opportunities across the state of Wisconsin
Contact your discipline instructor as listed in the Shooting Sports Orientation Packet 2017