Nutrition & Food Safety
No current opportunities. Check back soon for upcoming classes.
The premier resource for food safety & health information for Wisconsin consumers. Your source for up-to-date and research-tested information on food preservation, food safety, starting a small food business, and hot topics in food safety and health.
Research-based help for small meat and poultry processors.
- UW Extension Food and Nutrition Publications
- American Dietetic Association
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition (FDA)
- Food & Nutrition Information Center (USDA)
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
- Nutrition Facts Labels
- Nutrition and Physical Activity (CDC)