Upcoming Educational Opportunities
Join Jenny Wehmeier, Walworth County UW-Extension Family Living Educator and Master Preserver, in a hands-on workshop all about preserving tomatoes and salsas!
Do you remember the smells coming from your grandmother’s kitchen during food preservation season? Are you struggling with where to start? Join Master Food Preservers Jenny Wehmeier & Jo Hart for a workshop series on the basics of preserving all of your favorite produce.
The premier resource for food safety & health information for Wisconsin consumers. Your source for up-to-date and research-tested information on food preservation, food safety, starting a small food business, and hot topics in food safety and health.
Research-based help for small meat and poultry processors.
Nutrition & Food Safety-Related Links:
- American Dietetic Association
- Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition (FDA)
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Food & Nutrition Information Center (USDA)
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
- Nutrition and Physical Activity (CDC)
- Nutrition Facts Labels
- UW Extension Food and Nutrition Publications