Upcoming Educational Opportunities
Do you remember the smells coming from your grandmother’s kitchen during food preservation season? Are you struggling with where to start? Join Master Food Preservers Jenny Wehmeier & Jo Hart for a workshop series on the basics of preserving all of your favorite produce.
The premier resource for food safety & health information for Wisconsin consumers. Your source for up-to-date and research-tested information on food preservation, food safety, starting a small food business, and hot topics in food safety and health.
Research-based help for small meat and poultry processors.
Nutrition & Food Safety-Related Links:
- American Dietetic Association
- Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition (FDA)
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Food & Nutrition Information Center (USDA)
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
- Nutrition and Physical Activity (CDC)
- Nutrition Facts Labels
- UW Extension Food and Nutrition Publications