Social Media and Other Helpful Horticulture Links
Visit the Walworth County Master Gardener Volunteers Facebook page.
Related Horticulture Links of Interest
- University of Connecticut Plant Database
- University of Wisconsin Department of Entomology Insect Diagnostic Lab
- University of Wisconsin Landscape Plants of the Upper Midwest
- Universtiy of Wisconsin Plant Disease and Diagnostic Clinic
- Universtiy of Wisconsin Soil and Plant Analysis Laboratory
- USDA Plants Database
- UW-Extension Gardening Website
- UW-Extension Learning Store
- UW-Extension Wisconsin Native Plant Sources
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Master Gardener Program
Walworth County Trails and Natural Areas
- Big Foot Beach State Park, Lake Geneva – Has hiking, camping, fishing, and picnic areas to enjoy!
- Fontana Fen, Fontana – Ten acres of unique wetland prairie habitat
- Four Season’s Nature Preserve, Lake Geneva – Enjoy trails that bring you through wetlands and prairies. There is also a dog exercise area located on the property. Located on Hwy. H south of Lake Geneva
- Kettle Moraine State Forest has over eighty miles of groomed and marked trails and wonderful wildlife. The southern unit is located five miles north of Elkhorn on Hwy. H.
- Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy, Williams Bay
- Paul Lange Memorial Arboretum, Delavan – Located on North Terrace St.
- White River State Trail – Please visit website for more information
- Wisconsin Hiking Trails
Educational Links and Publications
Find the UWEX publication you are looking for at The Learning Store.