New Members and Returning Members
Picking a 4-H Club
· If you are a new member, you can join any club you wish!
· Feel free to go to any club meeting before committing to one, but please call the leader first to let them know you are coming.
· Make sure you are signing up with Wisconsin 4-H
4-H Re-Enrollment and other Related Enrollment Information & Forms
· 4honline.com will ask you to add projects while you are enrolling.
· Please make sure to enroll in at least one project. Don’t worry, you can add or drop projects until March 1.
· If your youth is in Kindergarten through second grade, you will only sign-up for the “Cloverbud” project.
Welcome to Walworth County 4-H! We can’t wait to meet you!
Questions? Please call the UW-Extension office at (262) 741-4951.