1. Pick a 4-H Club
· You can join any club you wish!
· Feel free to go to any club meeting before committing to one, but please call the leader first to let them know you are coming.
2. Enroll Online
· Make sure you are signing up with Wisconsin 4-H
3. Add Projects
· 4honline.com will ask you to add projects while you are enrolling.
· Please make sure to enroll in at least one project. Don’t worry, you can add or drop projects until March 1.
· If your youth is in Kindergarten through second grade, you will only sign-up for the “Cloverbud” project.
Welcome to Walworth County 4-H! We can’t wait to meet you!
Questions? Please call the UW-Extension office at (262) 741-4951.