Upcoming Meetings and Practices
Horse and Pony Candidate Elections
Project Forms and Information
- One mandatory meeting
- Two educational clinics
- Three clinics (approved by the Walworth County 4-H Horse and Pony Committee) per discipline you plan to show in.
To be eligible to show at the Qualifying Show, participants must:
- Pay Horse & Pony project fees
- Turn in Identification Forms
- Attend one mandatory meeting
- Attend three clinics per discipline
- Requirements apply to all members, including Horseless Horse youth
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
Contact project leader Jeff Markham at 414-378-4385.