Project Forms and Information
- 2017 Horse and Pony Project Checklist
- 2017 Areas of Interest Form
- 2017 Code of Conduct
- 2017 Identification Form and Checklist
- 2017 Walworth County Sportsmanship Award
- 2017 Supreme Championship Award
- Parts of the Horse Activity
- 2017 Horse and Pony Handbook
- One mandatory meeting
- Two educational clinics
- Three clinics (approved by the Walworth County 4-H Horse and Pony Committee) per discipline you plan to show in.
To be eligible to show at the Qualifying Show, participants must:
- Pay Horse & Pony project fees
- Turn in Identification Forms
- Attend one mandatory meeting
- Attend three clinics per discipline
- Requirements apply to all members, including Horseless Horse youth
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
- February 18th – 10:00 a.m., Darien Senior Center
- March 16th – 6:00 p.m., Elkhorn Middle School Cafeteria
Contact project leader Donna Kundert at 262-275-5155.