Upcoming Meetings & Events
Project Forms and Information
- Swine Project Summary Form
- Project Summary Form
- Market Animal Drug History – Beef & Swine
- Swine Carcass Buyer Card
- Animal Destination Card – Beef, Sheep, & Swine
- One, plus MAQA certification (either by training or testing)
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
- Carcass evaluation
- Showmanship Clinic
- Fair entry workshop
- Any project meeting
- A Champion’s Guide for Youth Swine Exhibition – Intended for youth producers and exhibitors, this brochure helps youth understand the importance of biosecurity before, during and after exhibitions. It also talks about common swine diseases and reinforces the importance of consulting with a veterinarian to develop a biosecurity and health plan.
- MAQA study guide
- 2014 Youth PQA Plus Manual
- MAQA Website
- UW-Madison Animal Science Page
- National Pork Producers’ Council
- Wisconsin Pork Producers’ Association
- National Pork Board
Contact project leader Jim Henriott at 262-903-9273.