Swine Meetings & Events
Project Forms and Information
- Swine Project Summary Form
- Market Animal Drug History – Beef & Swine
- Swine Carcass Buyer Card
- Animal Destination Card – Beef, Sheep, & Swine
- YQCA Certification
- One mandatory meeting
What counts as a Mandatory Meeting?
- Vet/Feed Clinic
- Lake Geneva Country Meats Clinic/Tour
- Attendance at the 2017 Swine Carcass Evaluation counts for 2018
- Attendance at the 2018 Swine Carcass Evaluation counts for 2019
- Showmanship/Fair Entry Clinic
- A Champion’s Guide for Youth Swine Exhibition – Intended for youth producers and exhibitors, this brochure helps youth understand the importance of biosecurity before, during and after exhibitions. It also talks about common swine diseases and reinforces the importance of consulting with a veterinarian to develop a biosecurity and health plan.
- UW-Madison Animal Science Page
- National Pork Producers’ Council
- Wisconsin Pork Producers’ Association
- National Pork Board
Contact project leader Jim Henriott at 262-903-9273.